Friday, November 22, 2013

Update #17

Time for some organization!

RP jobs/characters:

As said before, RP jobs will be available in town. I made a long list without any kind of organization earlier and it's now time to fix that.

Some jobs are easily available, some are not. Since the town will be organized around social classes (player status), some jobs will only be available for nobles and some only for mid class (bourgoisie, if you will).

Note that it's possible to upgrade your social class. Players will gain a higher social class depending on the work he did for the town, and the trust we have on him.

Note that all jobs are paid.

Low class jobs (New members):
-Farmer's assistant
-Miner
-Sailor (Captain's/Fisherman's helper)
-Traveling merchant's assistant
-Squire (Adventurer's/Knight's assistant)
-Student (Mathematician's/Astronomist's/Alchemist's/Mage's assistant. Lives at the academy)
-Delivery man
-Gladiator

Bourgoisie class jobs (Trusted members, must create a RP character):
-Blacksmith
-Librarian
-Bartender
-Doctor
-Tailor
-Engineer (factory owners)
-Mining company owner
-Gardener
-Carpenter* (Buildteam)
-Florist
-Courier
-Guard/Soldier
-Mapper/Adventurer/Explorer
-Fruit seller
-Butcher
-Artist (Sells painting)
-Writers (Sells stories he writes)
-Herald
-Farmer (Own and manage a farm)
-Priest
-Ship Captain/Fisher man
-Musician (Disc and noteblock shop)
-Mine Company owner
-Gravekeeper

Noblety jobs (Assistants and VIP players):
-Knight (Elite PvPers)
-Royal Ship Captain
-Air ship captain
-Butler
-Astronomist/Mathematician/Alchemist
-High Priest (Cathedral owner)
-Theater Master (Own the arena, organize events)
-Ambassador
-Councilor

*Carpenter: You must be accepted in the town's buildteam.

The list is better that way.  :)  Note that to become noble, you need to make a donation to the town. A huge ammount of yora, for example. Each classes have their own advantages. And note that you cannot jump from low class to noblety.

Enough for this morning!

-Frogy

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm not exactly sure what this server is about, but I'm catching the gist of it all. I Roleplay from time to time, but I feel I need to do it more oft. This server, from these here blogs so far, seems so awe-inspiring and astonishing! I've been looking for a good Roleplay server for much too long, and I have almost given up hope! I have but a few questions, for... Well, I can't seem to locate the Ip address, that is, if they have one. If you could please inform me of the ip, (if there is one), the pluggins this server will have, (For some pluggins I will not tolerate, with all due respects), and, well, how old exactly is the server? What may be the average populace of the server (How many people usually play)??? If you could help a mere server-seeking fellow out, that'd be most splendid.

    I remain,
    Seth Rawls.

    P.s., My Minecraft name is SwordSwarm.. Don't like the name much, but hey, I didnt buy it, it's my cousin's old account he gave upon to me. He doesnt play on it anymore though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey seth, I am from Lithaear. If you are interested in the server follow this link --> http://atherys.com/
      If you are interested in joining the town contact me as Enor'ath Nasrak, or Forgy as Lord Requiem Zeddicus.

      Hope to see you there,
      Urbstudio

      Delete
    2. Hello Seth!

      Oh god I'm so sorry to reply this late! Joel replied atleast... So yes, you can find all important informations by following this link. And the population is around 200 players.

      PS: Sorry again for late reply!

      -Frogy

      Delete